SCO completely off their rocker

Dr. Robert J. Harley harley at argote.ch
Fri Aug 22 19:26:06 PDT 2003

http://www.nwfusion.com/news/2003/0825scoatta.html

>SCO CEO says IBM behind open source attacks
>[...]
>IBM has been quietly stage-managing the open source community's
>response to The SCO Group's $3 billion lawsuit over Big Blue's
>contributions to the Linux source code, SCO's CEO Darl McBride said in
>an interview at his company's SCO Forum user conference in Las Vegas
>this week.
>
>"We have absolute direct knowledge of this. If you go behind the
>scenes, the attacks that we get that don't have IBM's name on them,
>underneath the covers, are sponsored by IBM," McBride said.
>[...]

I admit everyting!  I am in the pay of IBM!  So are fellow partners in
crime: Robert Thau and Joseph Barrera right here, plus (in other fora)
Bruce Perens, Eric Raymond, Eben Moglen, Marcello Tosatti, Linus
Torvalds, etc etc ad nauseum.

IMO, McBride et al should be offered a few years to cool off in Club Fed.