NYTimes.com Article: Experts Attempt to Isolate MaliciousComputer Program

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Sat Aug 23 20:36:29 PDT 2003

On Saturday, August 23, 2003, at 02:34  PM, Bill Humphries wrote:

> Beberg, go hire some contract programmers to write an Exchange killer.
> :)

I believe there is some huge open source project already far along that
is attempting to embrace-and-extend exchange. Which of course doesn't
solve the problem that users are dumb.

Myself, I designed an email/IM killer, since both are offensively
inefficient and unreliable, but who hasn't done that.

- Adam L. Beberg - beberg at mithral.com
   http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/