[Fwd: Farrell]

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Tue Aug 26 22:00:13 PDT 2003

Dear Sirs,

I am writing to you to bring to your attention a gross
dereliction of duty of your customer service staff
at Global Crossing.

I HAVE RECEIVED REPEATED SPAM FROM nolawyer at globalcrossing.net
DESPITE ASSURANCES THAT THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN LOCKED FOR
TERMS OF SERVICE AND ANTI-SPAM VIOLATIONS since Feburary
of 2003 by your customer support organization.  The two most
recent are dated August 26th and I've included the
full headers below.

Why haven't you cancelled this account yet?  This is the 10th
documented violation of your terms of service.   You can refer
to the previous violations at:
http://www.xent.com/pipermail/fork/2003-February/017858.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/fork@xent.com/msg06225.html
http://www.xent.com/pipermail/fork/2002-December/016264.html
http://www.xent.com/pipermail/fork/2003-March/018633.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/fork@xent.com/msg05515.html
http://www.xent.com/pipermail/fork/2003-February/016978.html

The Global Crossing terms of user are listed here:
http://www.globalcrossing.com/xml/global/gl_terms_of_use.xml

The previous resolution in your response to me was:
"Once our investigation is complete, appropriate action, in accordance
with our TOS, will be taken against the offending account immediately."

California AntiSpam laws passed in September 1998
require opt-out instructions and despite multiple
attempts to have the Global Crossing terms of service
enforced. The "OPT-OUT" instructions are not included
and multiple opt-out requests have not been honored.

Please contact me to explain why this 10th reported
incident hasn't been corrected.  Once again, the
level of your customer support in contradiction to
your stated terms of service apparently is broken
despite assurances that the appropriate actions
have been taken.

Greg