Mayberry Machiavellis

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Mon Sep 1 15:02:20 PDT 2003

Owen Byrne wrote:

> I believe thats called a strawman argument. You should be on the air at
> Fox news.

I do believe that my response wasn't sent to FoRK.   It's
typically good netiquette not to post someone's private
emails.  I was hoping to get you to clarify your
email first before I attempted to respond with something
insightful, yet humorous.

In addition, my neocon test ranked me
as a realist and not a neocon.  I'm more
than happy to play your straight man for
your shadow boxing, but my point was
that I found the previously cited quote
hilarious.

Greg