[IP] RIAA Sues a 12-year old girl

Jeffrey Kay jeff at k2.com
Tue Sep 9 13:47:48 PDT 2003

I can't believe that $100/week is right.  That sounds way, way too high.
My eleven year old doesn't get nearly that much and I mean like an order
of magnitude, not like a few bucks.  According to this site, I'm not off
the norm:

http://www.kidsmoney.org/allstats.htm#Amt

That doesn't change the fact that there is a tremendous amount of
discretionary money out there in the 12-18 bracket, but $1B per week is
BS.

jeffrey kay
weblog <k2.com> pgp key <www.k2.com/keys.htm> aim <jkayk2>
share files with me -- get shinkuro -- <www.shinkuro.com>

"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" --
mark twain
"if the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window and
locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them" -- a
biker's guide to life
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein