Fwd: [>Htech] Why Republicans Hate Science and Scientists

jbone at place.org jbone at place.org
Wed Sep 10 04:00:49 PDT 2003

And yet another set of great reasons to run the bastards out of
office...  they're surrounded by fuckheads like Leon Kass and Daniel
Callahan.

Note that this isn't an issue of public spending --- it's a matter of
***ATTITUDE*** towards and approach to science, or, really,  all things
FACTUAL and REASONABLE.

Via >Htech (thanks, Gene...)

jb

Begin forwarded message: