esXML/esDOM, request for favorite OSI certified license, meeting in the Valley/Bay area

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Sep 17 03:07:13 PDT 2003

The problem with mentioning 'binary' is that everyone seems to get a
different idea of what I'm trying to do which I have to counteract
before I can get my point accross.  For instance, the point is not to
encode all integers as binary integers.

sdw

--
swilliams at hpti.com http://www.hpti.com  Personal: sdw at lig.net http://sdw.st