DAV to go, please (Personal Server at Intel Dev. Conf.)

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Wed Sep 17 15:14:41 PDT 2003

Mmmmmm.  Very nice.   I've had the pleasure of
having met the Microsoft .NET HTTPD and P2P people, the Intel
UPnP and P2P people, our current chairman was chief
exec at Acorn and a non-exec at ARM, I've personally
helped prep demos for Pat Gelsigner, Paul Otellini, and
Craig Barrett, and have had a lot of input into Intel's
Personal Computing Architecture (PCA).   They've got
themselves a very nice vision there.

The only thing they need now is the security piece and
some way of efficiently synching that "lifestream" data in
a secure way to other places where it's most needed and
to tie the cell stack to the desktop.

Greg