AOL AIM

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Wed Sep 17 22:19:32 PDT 2003

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

--]generated x.509 cert as an SSL client and got an
--]IE cookie dialog asking if I wanted to accept cookies
--]from atwola.com.   Atwola.com is an internal AOL
--]advertising server meaning "AOL Time Warner OnLine
--]Advertising".   I had never noticed any of their
--]servers demanding cookies before.  Anyone have any
--]ideas why and if they've changed their IM policy?

Simple and probably stupid question, can you tell me why you guys play
with pewpware like AIM? Is it a fecal fetsche thing?