AOL AIM

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Thu Sep 18 13:07:01 PDT 2003

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Luis Villa wrote:

--]my mom, and my aunt, and my cousin, and they are on AIM. And no amount
--]of technological superiority is going to change that. So, I'm on AIM.

Yea, My wife is stuck on MSN because some of her family are stuck on it.

But its downright silly to be hyping a tech becuase its the best worst
thing your family can techincaly handle. Giventhe brainanians here wouldnt
it be a better thing to grab an open tech and make a FamilyIM, there has
got to be a niche biz for that.

Then again, many folks have made beau coup bank on the inability of users
to use more than .25% of thier mental capacity. So cool, lets all just use
dumbed down apps, help foster stupidism and give the corp$ market clout

Schweeeeet.

-tomwsmf