Saudis thinking about acquiring nuclear weapons

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Thu Sep 18 12:49:31 PDT 2003

On Thursday, September 18, 2003, at 08:17  AM, Russell Turpin wrote:

> It's pretty frightening to imagine a world in 2010 with nuclear
> arsenals in Iran, Israel, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, and more.

Why? (ignoring that 2-3 of those have them already)

North Korea is showing the world that the only way to keep American
corporations from taking over their country is to have nukes. Iraq
didn't act fast enough and look what happened to them. North Korea is
free to do what it wants, and Iraq is under military occupation by
Haliburton.

The race to get nukes before the Americans come is now the #1 priority
of every government in the world. They know it, we know it, and they
know we know it. The press is just a couple years behind the curve is
all.

- Adam L. Beberg - beberg at mithral.com
   http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/