AOL AIM

Stephen D. WIlliams sdw at lig.net
Sat Sep 20 12:25:22 PDT 2003

Cool.  Tell us more.

I certainly should have moved from Ohio to the West coast a long long
time ago, although I don't mind the East coast/DC area at the moment.

I was a little too young to get in on a lot of this fun which is both
good and bad.  Now it is so easy to learn a huge amount, free via Linux,
GNU, the Internet, etc.  On the other hand, probably hard to sort
through the noise and know what to concentrate on.

I'm still looking for a cheap double-sided 8" floppy drive if anyone has
one laying around.  ;-)

sdw

swilliams at hpti.com http://www.hpti.com  Personal: sdw at lig.net http://sdw.st