Email schmemail...

Elias elias at cse.ucsc.edu
Sat Sep 20 15:56:55 PDT 2003

Adam L Beberg wrote:

> [...] Unplugging from the world is really the only option left.

Plugging in, literally, is where it's going. No more coping with that
slow and innefficient meat-layer getting in the way of our information
processing - leave it for eating, drinking, running, jumping,
appreciating music, deep discussions with old chums and, of course, love
making among other things. Give me broadband for my brain, a fiber trunk
to my neocortex, wetware to satisfy my virtual thirst and a wet nurse
who'll take care of me so that I won't need to unplug before I'm ready.
Give me software agents to manage my schedule, make my travel plans and
prioritize my communications. Give me sharp electronic eyes and let me
surf the info skies...

Elias