another play, not from greg

Joe Barrera jsb at polymathy.org
Sun Sep 21 17:20:09 PDT 2003

Note the Chris Carter and Wire references at the end.

Is Mark E. Smith a Missing Winner?

- Joe

P.S. This one summed up *my* week.
P.S. If you haven't read _Little, Big_ then you're a clot-head.

_Quartet Of Doc Shanley_

(Julia):
I'm fed up with this world
Pentangle knife
My other me, Cantonine

(MES):
Question eight
Dentist
November

(Julia):
Question, you...

(MES):
The guardian (garbled)

(Julia):
If you're like me you're a complete and utter pranny you'll know what I mean
when I say recipe

(MES):
Pseudo
Hark

(Julia):
If you're like me you're a complete and utter pranny you'll know what I mean
when I say recipe

(MES):
EC rich bitch
When I was...

(Julia):
Question, you need someone to stay with me all the time...
You only come round for...
I'm fed up with this world...
Pentangle knife...
My other me, Cantonine

(Tommy):
If you're like me you're a complete and utter pranny you'll know what I mean
when I say recipe
Recipe

(MES):
Electronic simulations...
Anyone who has recent..

(Julia):
My other me, Cantonine

(MES):
That's a rich...

(Julia):
If you're like me you're a complete and utter pranny you'll know what I mean
when I say recipe

(MES):
..estute question

(Tommy):
If you're like me you're a complete and utter pranny you'll know what I mean
when I say recipe

(MES):
Wired for the weird
Little wonder Danny Sabre
Of course Chris Carter has recently...
...another series
Millenium

(Julia):
My other me, Cantonine

(MES):
I must feel like starting on page one-hundred and fifty-four