I'm so proud of my son

Gordon Mohr gojomo at usa.net
Wed Sep 24 23:35:48 PDT 2003

Joe Barrera wrote:

> While my wife and I were busy designing our next
> house with our architect, Joey was watching the
> recall debate on TV. I asked him whom he would
> vote for if he could, and he said "the Green
> Party guy": Joey thought he made the most sense.
>
> - Joe :-)

There's an old saw in some circles....

 If you're not a Democrat by the time you're 20, you have no heart.
 If you're not a Republican by the time you're 30, you have no brain.

Perhaps it needs another clause prepended at front...

 If you're not a Green by the time you're 10, you have no innocence.

- Gordon