FastFoward

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Thu Sep 25 13:34:23 PDT 2003

You are reading what I wrote wrong

No you are reading what I wrote wronng

You are blind because of your ideology

No you are blind because of your ideology

You are deaf because of the large earmuffs you wear

No you are deaf because of the large earmuffs you wear

I never said that

I never said that first

No you said I said that you never said it first

Your insane, I said that you said that I said that you never said that.

You are misreading what I am writting

No you are writting what I am misreading

I think we are saying the same thing here.

NO you are saying the same thing I am saying.

You are out to get me

No you have are getting to out me

I never said getting I said get.

You are misreading my last post casue  I said something different than
what you thought you read.

You wrote exactly what I was thinking but I was thiking the wrong thing so
you are ipsofacto QED RIP ASAP according to Defractos third law of
metarefractualization.

Why are you out to get me?

While your out can you get me lunch?

Hey good idea lets go get some drinks.

Ok.

Damn, why are folks posting about us posting so much, they are the real
problem.

True that dawg.

-tomwsmf