Sizzling Economy Revitalizes India

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Mon Oct 20 10:58:11 PDT 2003

On Monday, October 20, 2003, at 08:39  AM, daniel grisinger wrote:

> There couldn't be much better news for the world in general, or
> America in
> particular, than that the world's largest democracy is reaching a
> point where
> it's internal growth will suffice to drive it to Western standards of
> living.

Unless you've discovered how to properly manipulate negative energy,
Earth happens to be a CLOSED system. Every cellphone and digital
thingie is a little more slavery and death in the Congo where they dig
up the rocks you need to make them.

And if your statement is true, why did global manufacturing jobs drop
11% last year - America actually had less job loss (by %) then China.
That means for Joe Average, no matter where you were life got worse.
China is coming out on every mundane and scientific front and telling
the west "no thanks, we'll just design and build it ourselves, or did
you forget we hate you?". They sure as hell realize it's a closed
system, and so does India.

Americans will continue to live in their happy little "everyone wins"
fantasy world where almost everyone is 1 paycheck from broke until ...
I wont ruin the surprise for you ;)

But that's no worry, as soon as China and India "westernize" the
Earth's atmosphere will turn into a dark brown sludge anyway.

- Adam L. Beberg - beberg at mithral.com
   http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/