The Perfect Mojito (was Tom DeLay, Rum, and Protectionism)

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Wed Oct 22 12:30:21 PDT 2003

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

--]I think we could live if this list were less politics, less of the time.
--]Especially because there are so many other, and better, political lists.

If you set your filters just right most of the stupidity and mental
patient crap falls off. Of course when folks reposond to it you do get
omse Reply echos, but thats none to bad to deal with.

Yea it would be great if the sources were selfaware, but evidence proves
this not to hold. So out to the edges goes the intelligence of being.

Filters are to fork as Triest was to Joyce? discuss.

-tomwsmf