R.I.P. Google. Next PLEASE

sateesh narahari sati_home at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 20:40:30 PDT 2003

Have started noticing that google has been returning
mostly useless results lately. Unknowingly using
google less and less.

Now I don't search much, just guess a source to go to.
For example, for CS related articles, I go to
researchindex.org. For most science related topics,
Wikipedia does a good job. For news, yahoo does good
job.

I am relying less and less on a search engine.
Perhaps, world doesn't need a search engine. I
certainly can live without google.

Sateesh