R.I.P. all sense of relevance

jbone at place.org jbone at place.org
Wed Oct 22 22:34:26 PDT 2003

Barrera quoth:

> I was simply demonstrating that it wasn't much of a hat trick
> if the obvious search via google news produced the same result.

(1)  I think you're taking various things waaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

(2)  I really think you need a pursuit or interest to fill your time.
May I recommend "conspiracy theory?"  I hear that's fun.

(3)  I don't think "hat trick" means what you think it means. ;-)
(That should keep you scratchin' your head for a while.)

(4)  Cf. (1)

'Nuf for now, thanks for playing, hope you win. :-)

jb