R.I.P. all sense of relevance

Elias Sinderson elias at cse.ucsc.edu
Thu Oct 23 09:38:20 PDT 2003

Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

> jbone at place.org wrote:
>
>>  (2) I really think you need a pursuit or interest to fill your time.
>>  May I recommend "conspiracy theory?" I hear that's fun.
>
> Nah, way too many conspiracy theorists around here already.

There you go Joe, now take that ball and run like hell with it. Fine bit
of work, really, uncovering the conspiracy theorists conspiracy. How
long do you think they've been at it? And how does it tie in with the
consolidation of mass media in recent years? I heard that they got most
of their funding from heroin smuggling pro-conspiracy factions in
Afghanistan who want a clever distraction from the oil pipeline deal
they've been pushing with the neocon new republic. What has me worried
is that it appears to be working - I haven't been able to find a bit of
news coverage on the issue, so it must be true.  ;-)

Regards,
Elias