R.I.P. all sense of relevance

Elias Sinderson elias at cse.ucsc.edu
Thu Oct 23 10:50:39 PDT 2003

Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

> Elias Sinderson wrote:
>
>>  How long do you think they've been at it?
>
> No, I have to do this my way. You tell me what you know, and I'll
> confirm.
> I'll keep you in the right direction if I can, but that's all. Just...
> follow the money.

I understand and respect your position. To answer my own question,
then... Since this whole mess is connected to the Carlyle -Bin Laden
Group - Saudi Royals - CitiBank - New Bridge Strategies, LLC ring, it is
clearly rooted within the Skull and Bones Order or perhaps as far back
as the Culper Ring, although the manipulation of the proto-media by
conspiracy theorists in colonial, pre-revolutionary, America can hardly
be considered a revelation at this point. No, I guess what I'm trying to
get at is the point at which the disinformation being pushed by the
conspiracy theorists became twisted into the newspeak that it is now,
essentially when the wheel began to turn from the pro-american,
nationalistic manipulation of the media into the anti-american, or at
least politically ambivalent and ultimately pro-corporate, mouthpiece of
the trilateral - World Bank - WTO crowd. Certainly this was already deep
in the works by the time the 1886 Southern Pacific Railroad supreme
 court decision was handed down, preparing the way for corporate
personhood, so I'd place the 'time of turning', if you will, at some
point in the mid-early 1800's ...

But perhaps I am asking the wrong question altogether, for the more
pressing issue is why the conspiracy theorists have chosen FoRK as the
medium of choice in passing back and forth their deeply encoded, yet
thinly-veiled messages of global domination? Could it be that they are
building in the next stage of media manipulation and culture control at
the protocol level, essentially subverting the very fabric of
information on a global scale? Again, I understand the position that
addressing these kinds of questions puts you in, but I seem to be
missing a couple of key pieces to the puzzle that you have knowledge of.
Help me Joe - help me to help the world to shrug off this dark mantle
which seeks to shut out the light of truth and justice.

Regards,
Elias