R.I.P. all sense of relevance

jbone at place.org jbone at place.org
Thu Oct 23 11:22:17 PDT 2003

Elias,

Good effort, but you forgot to mention the Chalcedon Foundation - B'nai
B'rith - Ernest and Julio Gallo connection, the Bilderberger
Gilder-Murdoch rift, the identity of Deepthroat, the "Cousins," the
Andrews AFB Treaty of '47, and the true implications of "global
warming."

I thought this was all covered in the CTMPTPW memo of 17-Oct-2003?  You
are still on that list, right?  The Privy Council voted 5-2 last week
to start leaking the ZR terraforming - global warming - petrochemical
dependency angle.  Murdoch's holding out because they're thinking of
trying "Dark Skies" again next spring to smooth the path, but Gilder's
opposed and Rupert's in the minority.  (James Roger's PH model predicts
less civil unrest if Rupert's agenda is executed, but various PCMs are
nervous about making mark.)  Gilder's point is that in order to get the
Cousins' CO2 genome hacks for the Chosen we've got to hit a 2007
CO2-content milestone (per AAFBT47, Sec 10. P. 12-14) that we're going
to miss if all the freakin' Greenies have their way.  And that's not
good because the parallel Beta Plan effort isn't making headway because
of rogue diversions of budget by the Zapata crew.  The rest of those
bits are flak.

Oh, shit, did I send this to the whole FoRK list?

Woops.  There goes the fate of the world.

;-)

jb

* "Conspiracy Theorists' Misinformation Programme Talking Points Weekly"