8-Bit Rockers?

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Thu Oct 23 19:01:09 PDT 2003

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Morbus Iff wrote:

--]>>Anybody know of 8-bit Rockers stuff on the web?
--]
--]Speaking simply of "computer" related music, one of the best "oh look, they
--]use that really cheesy 'computer voice'" tracks I've heard of late is
--]Cyclob's "Rewind!" on Rephlex's The Braindance Coincidence.

Im still digging around some of the stuff I pulled off the Hornet
collection fI hooved down years ago. Add to that some of the stuff folks
are doing via mame and nes emus directly, theres tons of this stuff to
make me a happy boy listening.

Modtracker, screamtracker, boom shalakalaka

-tomwsmf