8-Bit Rockers?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Oct 23 19:50:40 PDT 2003

>(btw as we are posting here I found a site with the 8bitrockers
>http://www.milk.scene.org/MILK0088.html)

Odd - that's the site that I have in my id3 tags (note: I use the
"Comments" tag to store reference URLs for the album in question, along
with encoding comments, etc. My iTunes2html script sucks out any URL and
uses that for a link).  Oddly, that link didn't work for me a few hours ago.
Anyways, that's the album I have. I like it.

>Back to the sceen stuff. Hornet went offline a few years back but the
>principles behind it have begun putting out DVDs not only of the raw files
>put those files carefully transfered to video and audio so that you dont
>need a pc/amiga/st to enjoy them. Since the DVD project took off it looks
>like there is life back in the hornet name.

OoOOh, I want DVD.

>If we ever decide on a way to fork up a trusted share pool we can delve
>into the collected goodness. Get your cd bruners ready.

There's always private DirectConnect.

--
Morbus Iff ( i'd swear in japanese, but your email doesn't support UTF-8 )