Certicom? [...] [Fwd: NSA Turns To Commercial Software For Encryption]

Dr. Robert J. Harley harley at argote.ch
Sun Oct 26 11:09:35 PST 2003

This has been coming for a while.  IMO, the NSA doesn't trust RSA for
high-grade/long-term security.  I don't either.  At the ECC 2001
conference, we heard an NSA guy saying that they had decided to
transition sensitive information to ECC.

BTW, Certicom doesn't license ArgoTech's technology at the moment.
I figure it would be worth making a pitch sometime, maybe in Q1 '04
after our first commercial product is out there with some real
marketing...