***F*** Beberg, was re: ***F*** removable media

jbone at place.org jbone at place.org
Sun Oct 26 21:57:28 PST 2003

I'm open to this suggestion.  But --- you have to offer some other
metric.  I inaccurately suggested "entropy."  James Rogers somewhat
more precisely offered Kolmogorov complexity, to which I'm happy to
stipulate.  Perhaps when you grow up you can offer a reasonable metric
beyond words-of-Beberg-bitchage, which of course we all appreciate, but
which are not particularly useful in this regard.

jb