Hate speech, free speech, what a mess.

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Tue Oct 28 22:37:06 PST 2003

On Tuesday, October 28, 2003, at 11:57  PM, jbone at place.org wrote:

> I'm all for free speech.  I'm extremely conflicted about religious
> speech in public places --- but I see a free speech argument there,
> maybe, perhaps, sometimes, with constraints.

Without the psychos, how will we remain vigilant? And why the heck are
the 10 commandments in so many stones anyway? None of my neighbors even
have nice asses.

Tho, if we kill all the gay people, there wouldn't be any priests, and
in the end one less organized religion would save FAR more lives then
lost gays ... so conflicted.

:)

- Adam L. Beberg - beberg at mithral.com
   http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/