Oh, BTW Greg: 3 != 5, and half of 12 is *still* 6. ;-) [eom]

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Wed Oct 29 07:50:13 PST 2003

"jbone at place.org" wrote:

> Oh, BTW Greg:  3 != 5, and half of 12 is *still* 6. ;-) [eom]

Gawd, Jeff.  I really hate explaining references
any 6th grader with a Web browser can understand.

First, it's common practice in the old school hacker community
and search engine bigots to intentionally mispell words such
that a) they don't get spam classified, and b) it's far
less complex to create an unqiue search phrase that gets you
back to that post with the fewest number of results.

"Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem" translates
to "Merciful lord Jesus/Grant them rest".  It's
the chant used in Monty Python's Search for the Holy
Grail before he lobs a Holy Hand Grenade.  Are
you really that dense?

6 is right out.

Greg