RH9 slowness (& helpful subject lines)

Gordon Mohr gojomo at usa.net
Wed Oct 29 16:55:27 PST 2003

This is genuinely useful info. I'll now look into RH9 as a potential
primary desktop OS again -- after having been baffled by its slowness
last time I evaluated it.

Lucas, thanks for asking; Justin, thanks for answering.

I almost missed it, though, because it came under a senseless
subject line. Please don't hide useful information under
manic pissfest subject lines!

- Gordon