Bush killed more civilians than Ben Laden

Ian Andrew Bell fork at ianbell.com
Thu Oct 30 11:40:20 PST 2003

I guess the point is, Greg, that if the US Military hadn't decided to
go on this particular expedition, there would be at least 13,000 fewer
souls escaping out into the ozone layer.  There would be a lot fewer
people without power, food, or water... and the Iraqi economy would not
be in ruins.  Of course, Bush Jr.'s efforts at liberating Iraqi
citizens from their personages pales by comparison to that made by his
father.  By its own admission, the US Military claims to have killed
more than 100,000 Iraqi soldiers in 1991.  After the war, Baghdad added
an estimate that 35,000 Iraqi civilian casualties.  Most human rights
groups believe that these figures are deflated.

Saddam's a bad guy but even his worst deeds could not have surmounted
the damage done by George W. Bush's (allegedly) noble intentions.

-Ian.

   geekmail
   detox your inbox!
   http://geekmail.com