Upgradding with larger disks? was: Is convergence here yet?

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Fri Oct 31 15:39:32 PST 2003

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

--]Fast, fast, fast, storage.  I'm sure I read
--]this on FoRK, but ipod owners when they first came
--]out were going into Circuit City, Micro Center,
--]Apple stores and other computer shops, plugging
--]their ipod into the Macs when the sales guys weren't
--]listening and downloading all of Office.X

Reminds me of going to Radio Shack with a blank c60 casset tape and
walking out with a new game.

In this day and age though its all about USB deivces you can fit in your
hand. Handshake, demofutz"oh what does this neaw PC do?", puton/takeoff,
decouple and out.

I dont know if this is how or why many stores in the Portland OR area have
taken to playing Jean Shephard mp3s all of a sudden....

-tomwsmf