"...I got a rock"

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Fri Oct 31 15:57:07 PST 2003

Have a Happy Halloween? Well then Go to Hell!!!
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0032/0032_01.asp

This Halloween messgae made possible by this Jack T Chick....

http://www.chick.com/seasonal/halloween/celebrate.asp
" As a former witch high priest now saved by Jesus, I was astonished by
how many Christians let their kids celebrate Halloween. Some churches even
sponsor "haunted houses" and similar events on what is the Number One
satanic "helliday" of the year. Halloween used to be called Samhain, and
is still celebrated as an ancient pagan festival of the dead by witches
all over the world. Unfortunately, just giving the date a "holy" name like
All Hallows' Eve or All Saints' Eve cannot change its grisly character.
Halloween is an occasion when the ancient gods (actually demons) are
worshiped with human sacrifice. The apostle Paul warns us: "But I say,
that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils,
and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with
devils" (1 Cor. 10:20).

If you are a Christian parent, God has given you a precious responsibility
in your children. Remember, their ability to resist spiritual wickedness
is much less than yours. If you allow your children to participate in
Halloween (Trick or Treating, costume parties, etc.) you are allowing them
to play on "the devil.s turf," and Satan will definitely press his home
court advantage. You are opening up doorways into their young lives for
evil by bringing them into a kind of "fellowship" with these ancient
"gods.""