how much is too much? RE: The Intelligence War

Geege geege at barrera.org
Mon Nov 3 20:55:07 PST 2003

how about a rumsfeldian response:

1) be obtusely cavalier
"rumsfeld reminds: more soldiers lose lives in automobile accidents here at
home ..."
2) be flippantly cavalier
"rumsfeld adds: daily!"

(yer right: "carnage" waxes hyperbolic.  how does "waste" sound?  "bush
resigned to increasing waste."  works for me.  wasted effort, wasted
resources, wasted lives.