Oxymoron of the day: "state capitalism"

Woodchuck djv at bedford.net
Tue Nov 4 13:32:07 PST 2003

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, jbone at place.org wrote:

> Anti-memes:  state capitalism, "the Russian president can prosecute
> whoever he chooses,"  "I am doing the same [buying political influence]
> in the United States," abusing prosecutorial authority for political
> ends, etc.  Make it stop, make the double-speak and the brokenated
> thinkage stop...

The circle around Putin who are pressing for these various prosecutions
are called the "Solovki" or "Little Nightingales".  They are ex-KGB
heavies, Putin proteges.  I *think* that "Solovki" is a slang name
for the Solovetsky Islands (Arctic Sea), notorious component of the
former Gulag.

Anyway, "they sing by night".

> 	http://www.financialexpress.com/fe_full_story.php?content_id=45529
>
> Russia May Be Heading For State Capitalism: Soros

Black pot calls kettle brown.  Soros probably fears for his investments
in the ex-USSR.  I don't know his role in the currency manipulations
of the ruble 1992-present, but that's his style.  He is not
disinterested.  Odd, since he seems to be in cahoots with Gorbachev
and that pesky NGO-NWO crowd.  Maybe not odd at all.

D.