It's a Handmaid's Tale World After All

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Wed Nov 5 13:32:18 PST 2003

Jeff, you think we should be free to suck the brains out of
viable fetuses when they are half born when there's no
risk to the mother just because we'd be placing a value
judgement of irresponsibility on them?

The US judicial system has a long history of representing
individual's rights for those who can't represent themselves.

Roe vs. Wade doesn't take precedence over the US
constitution.   This just resolves a conflict with
other cases and laws on the books.

Greg