The 10 most overpaid jobs in the US
jtauber at jtauber.com
Mon Nov 10 19:03:38 PST 2003
1. do any of these stand out to you as being less fair than others on the
2. in which of these jobs do you think the pay is the result of a free
market and in which do you think the pay is the result of a lack thereof?
3. what other factors are at play here? (Lake Wobegon Effect, etc)
10) Wedding photographers
9) Pilots for major airlines
8) West Coast longshoremen
7) Airport skycaps
6) Real estate agents selling high-end homes
5) Motivational speakers and ex-politicians on the lecture circuit
3) CEOs of poorly performing companies
2) Washed-up pro athletes in long-term contracts
1) Mutual-fund managers
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 00:00:32 +0000, "Russell Turpin"
<deafbox at hotmail.com> said:
> Why don't you have one of these?
More information about the FoRK