Testimony of Dr. Robert Zubrin to the Senate Commerce Committee, Oct 29, 2003

Dr. Robert J. Harley harley at argote.ch
Tue Nov 11 07:09:40 PST 2003

EL:
>Your loss, not mine [...]

What a terrible loss!  How will I ever get over it?

I would normally expect a lively debate on the topics that you bring
up, given their inherent interest and the motley concerns of FoRKers.
But it's not happening; and I'm reasonably sure that your esoteric
lexicon is a significant obstacle.  If you don't recognise that, tough
marshmallows.

Perhaps I should ignore the issue as I have done up until now, or
contact you privately, but I'm more interested in a public airing than
a private one.

Regards,