poll: worst ads of the season

Elias Sinderson elias at cse.ucsc.edu
Tue Nov 11 08:52:43 PST 2003

sateesh narahari wrote:

>[...] Whats your ad that makes you change the channel for
>those annoying 30 seconds?.

I haven't lived in a house with a television attached to the network for
over ten years, let alone watched commercials for sport... So I guess my
answer to your question would be 'All of the above' (or none of the
above, as the case may be). My house does watch movies occasionally,
however, and I won't deny that I've seen some television at friends
houses but I can't recall many adverts that made much of an impression
either way. Somewhat recently I saw the car ad with the crazy Rube
Goldberg machine, but that was on the internet - does that count? I
liked it anyway even if that is theopposite of the information you were
asking about...

Sheltered,
Elias