poll: worst ads of the season

Juliet Hamak Barrera juliet at barrera.org
Tue Nov 11 19:58:31 PST 2003

  I never post, but I had to chime in here.
Wow, another household that uses its TV as a monitor!
We aren't quite as sheltered as Elias. Once in a great while we watch
something on TV, but we don't miss it in general.
I think it was all the "reality" programming and the demise of the
X-Files a couple of years ago that got us off the tube. The kids (ages
10 & 11) have zero interest in the TV except to play "Halo" on it.
Joe does have an extensive video library of Anime, plus a subscription
to this Green-Cine thing that keeps plenty of disks floating in and out
of our house, like a frightening Japanese horror flick "Ringu" we just
watched.

Juliet