Cornell News: No ice found at lunar poles [...]

Dr. Robert J. Harley harley at argote.ch
Wed Nov 12 13:49:34 PST 2003

Greg wrote:
>[...]  So I guess that means we have to wait for nanotech moondew
>gathering technology to mature first.

It's much easier than that!  Just make self-replicating robots
(programmed with self-programming software or course) and let them
invent the nanotech for us and put it on the Moon while we twiddle our
thumbs, then upload our brains to a big computer in the sky before our
bodies become extinct and be happy ever after.

Well, either that or stop smoking bad weed.