Language fans take note...

jbone at place.org jbone at place.org
Thu Nov 13 15:52:43 PST 2003

This via LtU today:

Languages by people in langsmiths at yahoogroups.com

The langsmiths Yahoo group is made up of a number of people
experimenting with their own language designs. (It's also made up of
lurkers like me, but that's not the point.)

Mike Austin recently collected information about the languages under
development and formatted them into a very handy web page.

	(cf. http://www.mike-austin.com/home/reference/languages/index.shtml)

--

NB:  tried to cut the content, but ugh, it's a messy table and I didn't
feel like cleaning it up.  Very impressive list including a few