poll: worst ads of the season

Owen Byrne owen at permafrost.net
Fri Nov 14 18:36:08 PST 2003

Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

> Owen Byrne wrote:
>
>>  You Americans are so silly.
>

> That's a compliment I never expected to receive from you. Thanks!
>
> - Joe
>
> P.S. We even have our own silly party. Unfortunately, they're in power.

In my personal opinion, its no longer something to worry about - they're
toast.
On the other hand, it wouldn't surprise me if they've got Saddam in a
cell somewhere
under the supervision of Karl Rove.That would make a nice boost to the
polls - oh say
right after the democratic nomination.. But I don't think even that will
do the job. That and
lots and lots and lots (AND LOTS) of money might.

Owen

Bonus lyrics
Beck - One Foot in the Grave
"I Stomp on the floor/Just to make a sound"

I Get Lonesome Lyrics
<http://www.lyricsondemand.com/b/becklyrics/igetlonesomelyrics.html>

Well there ain't nobody left to impress
And everyone's kissing their own hands