Rocking the Vote Electronique

Lucas Gonze lgonze at panix.com
Mon Nov 24 07:47:32 PST 2003

On Sunday, Nov 23, 2003, at 19:41 America/New_York, Elias Sinderson
wrote:

> In a rush, thought the following should be FoRKed. It's nice to see
> some movement on this issue, hopefully other states will follow suit.
> Q: Why hasn't this sort of legislation been introduced at the federal
> level?

A great bit of news!  I started 'Black Box Voting' on Friday and had a
hard time stopping.  Scariest thing I've read since 'Misery'.

I suppose this hasn't been introduced at the federal level because the
players are trying to figure out how to divide it up in a partisan way.