"Dean's Gay-Marriage Nightmare"

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Mon Nov 24 16:41:52 PST 2003

I think the estate tax is morally bankrupt
*at any cap* and have spoken out on this
issue to several of my congresscritters for
at least a decade.   The idea that a government
can doubley tax money is ludicrous.  It's either
fair or it's not.  If it's fair, then everyone
should pay the same percentage.  If it's not
then they shouldn't.

Greg