ABS: Abstract Theory: Roll With Me: It's wrong but it feels so right.

jbone at place.org jbone at place.org
Tue Nov 25 19:23:49 PST 2003

Metrosexual?  South Park already covered that one.  But ABS has
something to say about Turpin's / the Second Witch's "so wrong"
reaction... ;-)

(Being historically pretty effin' straight (boringly so, really) *YET*
having, ahem, had my back waxed before --- trust me, had to happen, Ron
Jeremy looks hairless next to me --- I think I'm entitled to post some
tangentially punny-funny bad lyrics from an evocatively named if
obscure band / album / song... ;-)

For the record, though.  Metrosexual?  GMAFB.  Don't we have enough
fucking labels?  I barely managed to get over the "goth" and
"skatepunk" labels years ago at 28.

C'mon, folks, save your outrage for this kind of thing, if anything:

	http://www.bmezine.com/news/people/A10101/addsub/

NB:  the definition of "human" is subjective, aesthetic, and most
likely long-term irrelevant.  This?

...you decide.

--

http://www.reallyrics.com/lyrics%5CA020800010009.asp

Artist ABS
Album Abstract Theory
Song Roll With Me

It's just one of those days when
Nothing wants to go alright.
So I slipped on a brand new shirt and stepped out into the night.
And as I rode down the road in my Benz,
See you standin' with a man,
You was chilling with my best friend.
Acting like he's all you need.
When last night you was tryin' to get it on with me.

[BRIDGE]
You're making your moves on me, baby.
It's wrong but it feels so right.
You're trying to play with me, lady.
But it wont go down tonight...

[CHORUS]
You wanna roll with me, roll with me...
Mess about.
You better keep it low before we get found out.
I wanna rock with you, rock with you...
All night.
Dance with your body until the morning light.
You wanna bounce with me, bounce with me...
Take it slow.
Don't wanna jeopardize, gotta let you know.
If you're leaving tonight, it will all be alright.

Girl, you keep it on a down low.
You keep on tellin' me nobody has to know.
But you don't wanna compromise,
Always keep a brother hooked with your bedroom eyes.
Gonna do what I can to keep it real
But inside what I feel, baby girl, what the deal now?
Even though I always lose,
Either way that I play but I gotta choose...

[BRIDGE]
You're making your moves on me, baby.
It's wrong but it feels so right.
You're trying to play with me, lady.
But it wont go down tonight...

[CHORUS]
You wanna roll with me, roll with me...
Mess about.
You better keep it low before we get found out.
I wanna rock with you, rock with you...
All night.
Dance with your body until the morning light.
You wanna bounce with me, bounce with me...
Take it slow.
Don't wanna jeopardize, gotta let you know.
If you're leaving tonight, it will all be alright.

[BRIDGE]
You're making your moves on me, baby.
It's wrong but it feels so right.
You're trying to play with me, lady.