Fwd: A big shift is underway

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Wed Nov 26 15:29:45 PST 2003

On Nov 26, 2003, at 4:23 PM, R. A. Hettinga wrote:

> The passage of the Republican Party's Medicare/Prescription drug bill
> --
> and its support by the AARP -- is by far the most convincing evidence
> date that the political center of gravity in Washington is shifting
> definitively to the GOP for the first time since the pre-FDR era.

Yea, they are giving away the bank to the old folks, thus insuring the
eventual collapse of our economy. Since the old people dont care about
"long term" and the MTV generation has no concept _of_ a long term...

So republicans win, and the corruption rampages on, yay capitalism.

- Adam L. Beberg - beberg at mithral.com
   http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/