A. Gary Shilling

jbone at place.org jbone at place.org
Thu Nov 27 03:45:49 PST 2003

Watching Bloomberg TV this morning, came across this guy:

	http://www.forbes.com/columnists/
col_archive.jhtml?aname=A.+Gary+Shilling&author=gary+and+shilling
	http://www.agaryshilling.com/

Think I've seen this guy before, but never really paid much attention.
(IIRC, he was regarded as a bit of a "nattering naybob" back during the
bubble.  Maybe if I'd paid more attention to folks like him my net
worth would've retained more of its youthful vigor over the last
three-four years.  ;-)  He caught my interest today.

Very impressive.  He's saying all the spot-on accurate things about the
economy, but without being as shrill or as much of a lightening rod
politically as e.g. Krugman.  Who'd-uh thought it?  An apparently
fiscally conservative economist / finance guy who doesn't feel the need
to be an insane partisan cheerleader.

Fyi,

jb