fluffy yet turgid

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Mon Dec 1 13:30:09 PST 2003

They are selling 2005 slots on Ebay starting bid at $25k.  Actual
cost is somewhere upwards of $100k and there's always someone
to outbid you (not on Ebay, in the offline, real world).

Average age of Bentley owner?  52.
Average annual income of Bentley owner: $18M
Chances of anyone on FoRK getting one in 2004?  0.

Greg