words fail me...

Owen Byrne owen at permafrost.net
Mon Dec 1 18:30:56 PST 2003

Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

> Bill Stoddard wrote:
>
> > I hope this website is a parody. Pleaseeee?
> >
> > http://objective.jesussave.us/creationsciencefair.html
>
> Sorry, no, it's not.
>
> Also, while you are there, do not miss:
>
> OBJECTIVE: Landover Baptist Shutdown
> (http://objective.jesussave.us/shutdown.html)
>
> The Error Of Triclavianism [ and what it is ]
> (http://objective.jesussave.us/pastorscorner.html)
>
> *Christian* Game Theory
> (http://objective.jesussave.us/gametheory.html)

> .

Its really hard to believe that this isn't a parody.
http://objective.jesussave.us/godlyflag.html
"The thirteen stripes that represent the thirteen founding colonies are
now presided over by a single, large stripe of pure, Heavenly white.
Across this stripe is emblazoned in a royal blue the name of He from
Whom our Nation's providence flows. The stripe's position above the
field of stars is also symbolic, showing the transcendency of His throne
in Heaven over the Universe. Besides the symbolism, the design forms a
clear rebus, allowing even the most abjectly hebetudinous of our
citizens to learn and remember that we are "One Nation, *Under God*".

hebetudinous = lazy
for the hebetudinous out there

There is a brief tidbit here:
http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/200x/2003/08/16/ObjectiveC
suggesting its a parody. No solid proof yet though.

Owen